Rhino is a powerful 3d modeler for all phases of design and fabrication. Rhino uses accurate NURBS surfaces to help model any aspect of a vessel. Rhino’s flexibility lets you create your design in many different ways and does not lock you into one predefined approach so that it may be used for schematic design work to fabrication details.
Accurate Surface Design
Rhino’s intuitive surface modeling tools let you model the most complex surfaces accurately. Rhino’s unique ability to join surfaces into solids is key to surface modeling flexibility with solid model accuracy.
- Model using accurate NURBS geometry.
- Visualize changes realtime.
- Rhino includes tools to analyze fairness and curvature.
- Fully sets of training material, videos and support available.
Used for Engineering
Rhino serves as a basis for many marine specific plugins which add specific feature sets. The plugins supported by naval architects and marine experts allow you to build up the analysis tools needed in your work.
- Waterlines, station automated generation
- Intact Hydrostatics and stability
- Planing characteristics
- Material and Cost module
- Power and Speed calculation
- CFD calculations
- Export to exisiting engineering tools.
Compatible with downstream process
Rhino integrates with industry standards suppliers. Rhino supports many file import and export types.
- Rhino files accepted throughout the industry for fabrication and engineering.
- Convert to export types including 2D drafting formats DWG, DXF.
- Compatable with common engineering formats STEP, Parasolid, ACIS and over 30 IGES types.
Visualize the design
Rhino is a great tool to visualize designs solutions using illustrations or photorealistic renderings. Use renderings to sell your work without the expense of building prototypes. Rhino supports many popular rendering plug-ins.
- Advanced display for reatime rendering
- Multiple illustrative Display modes
- Make images 2D for illustrated Graphics
- Multiple view Layouts
- Works with popular graphics products for output.
Straight to Fabrication
Rhino models are accurate to manufacturing standards. Plugs, molds, and plates can be cut directly from Rhino output files. Carver Yachts, Delta Marine, and PDQ Yachts credit Rhino with direct influence on the quality and accuracy of their finished boats
- Output accurate geometry for fabrication
- Export Accurate 2D Drawings
- Prepare files for CNC cutting
- Use scaling tools to help build design models and mockups.
- Flexible exports allows a wide range of builds.
- Drive advanced robots for custom automated fabrication.