Territory Sales Manager
The maritime domain is growing and InnovMarine is expanding its team. If you are an interested or a passionate person in this sector, well we have the job cut for you!
THE CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU
Create new business opportunities to ensure the exponential growth of the various software developed by InnovMarine;
Collaborate with other members of the sales team to contact, qualify, develop and convert existing and potential business opportunities;
Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to build an effective sales strategy adapted to market needs;
Contribute to the growth of the company by acquiring new customers as well as signing new partnerships and pilot projects;
Requested Skills: THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years and more of experience in a technical sales role;
- Ability to navigate skillfully in a sales context at the executive level;
- Bilingual in English and French;
- Autonomy, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be willing and able to travel to Canada and the United States on a regular basis;
- Experience in the marine industry or the offshore (offshore) industry – Considered an Asset;
- Sales experience in one or more of the following areas: enterprise platforms/software, mobile 3D visualization or visual collaboration tools, virtual or augmented reality, web technologies;
- Autonomy, excellent communication skills in oral and written.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE TEAM
- Permanent full-time job;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary according to experience and training;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Travel insurance provided;
- Work for a company that has the wind in its sails;
- Place of work: Old Levis, near the ferry;
Are you ready or ready to sail with us?
We thank all the candidates for their interest. However, only people selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.