ShipConstructor Certified Training
18-22 February 2019
SSI Certified Training is a comprehensive training program designed by SSI for its ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform software. Students receive practical instruction and guidance through a set of hands-on realistic exercises. The pre-packaged, standardized training curriculum ensures consistent, high-quality training around the global. Certifications may be earned for various levels of proficiency and then used as evidence of competency
ShipConstructor Certified Training Classes for this session include:
- Pipe Catalog
- Pipe Modeling
- Hull & Structure Catalog
- Hull Modeling
- Non-Student: $1,600 CAD
- Student: $375 CAD
(proof of enrolment in a recognized secondary or post-secondary institution is required)
Class Size and Pre-Requisites
- The class will be limited to 12 students to maximize benefits and optimize learning.
- Reservations booked on a “first come first serve” basis and must be confirmed with payment.
- Students must have completed the complimentary ShipConstructor Essentials self-paced training course prior to attending. To learn more, click or contact InnovMarine for more information.
- Monday: Pipe Catalog
- Tuesday: Pipe Modeling
- Wednesday AM: Pipe Modeling
- Wednesday PM: Hull & Structure Catalog
- Thursday: Hull Modeling
- Friday: Hull Modeling
This training session is 40 hours in total;5 days @ 8 hours per day. Classes are conducted from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST with a 1 hour lunch period.
Registration and Information
To obtain a copy of the course syllabus or to enrol in this Certified Training class, please click the Register button below or contact us by Email, or call us at 418-838-3553 or toll-free: 1-855-660-4545