SSI keeps enhancing the ease of use of its industry-leading shipbuilding software products ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform. More capabilities result in more opportunities to streamline your work. Features like these are what clients have been asking for on the Nexus Wishlist and once again, SSI has delivered in the latest release.
Check out the new features found in SSI 2019 R1.1:
New ModelLink Manager
- Now MLink EVERYTHING without limitation on the drawing type.
- Reference drawings in a fast, lightweight manner using a slick workflow that links Navisworks and ShipConstructor.
- Awesome new Weld Manager Palette.
- Multiple productivity enhancements for weld paths, creating, modifying and saving welds.
- Many new benefits including the ability to select exactly the assemblies you need
Create Equipment Stock via AutoCAD solids
- Streamline outfitting with this productivity enhancement.
Enable Hull Effectivity
- Transfer Standard Assemblies, PipeSupports and Penetrations across projects.
- Improvements on the way: You’ll soon be able to access advanced analytics for your projects to enhance your decision-making process
Integrate with Ease
- It is now easier to integrate EnterprisePlatform with other systems and tools.