SSI Certified Training is a comprehensive training program designed by SSI for its ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform software. Students receive practical instruction and guidance through a set of hands-on realistic exercises. The pre-packaged, standardized training curriculum ensures consistent, high-quality training around the global. Certifications may be earned for various levels of proficiency and then used as evidence of competency.
ShipConstructor Certified Training Classes for this session include:
- Pipe Catalog
- Pipe Modeling
- Hull & Structure Catalog
- Structure Modeling
- Non-Student: $1,500 CAD
- Student: $375 CAD (proof of enrolment in a recognized secondary or post-secondary institution is required)
Class Size and Pre-Requisites
- The class will be limited to 16 students to maximize benefits and optimize learning. Reservations booked on a “first come first serve” basis and must be confirmed with payment.
- Students must have completed the complimentary ShipConstructor Essentials self-paced training course prior to attending. To learn more, click <HERE> or contact InnovMarine for more information.
- Monday AM: Pipe Catalog
- Monday PM: Pipe Modeling
- Tuesday: Pipe Modeling
- Wednesday AM: Pipe Modeling
- Wednesday PM: Hull & Structure Catalog
- Thursday: Structure Modeling
- Friday: Structure Modeling
This training session is 40 hours in total; 5 days @ 8 hours per day. Classes are conducted from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST with a 1 hour lunch period.
Registration and Information
- To obtain a copy of the course syllabus or to enroll in this Certified Training class, please contact us by Email, or call us at 418-838-3553 or toll-free: 1-855-660-4545