STREAMLINE YOUR PROCESSES
Business processes are often improvised by people, some who probably no longer work for the company, to suit workflows that have likely changed.
UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS
You have competitors. They want your contracts. They are working on business improvement. Are you?
RECONNECT YOUR DEPARTMENTS
Silos can be valuable when they are intentional, and detrimental when they are not.
Do you struggle to make timely decisions due to process inefficiencies and disconnected data?
You know it is difficult to build and deliver high quality ships on time! Inefficient processes and siloed information make it worse by pushing you to make decisions without all of the necessary supporting data.
At Innovmarine, we specialize in helping shipbuilders stop guessing and start making data-informed decisions through implementing quick wins that compound over time. Our proven step-by-step approach considers technology and process – but also includes people, to ensure continued benefit after implementation.
You already know this, but there is a better way to build ships – take the pressure off yourself by letting us help you start your journey.
We are only successful if you are successful
We can help you to…
INCORPORATE PEOPLE AND CULTURE FOR LASTING CHANGE
We do not just drop in, hand you a plan, then leave. Our approach aligns your employees, stakeholders, and partners to create lasting change.
EXTRACT MORE VALUE FROM YOUR IT INVESTMENT
We believe every business deserves maximum benefit from their investment in software. Our in-house knowledge and industry experience is unmatched. We are always learning and evaluating new technologies and are ready to help you tackle your current and future needs.
SAY GOODBYE TO LEGACY PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
We want you to move past feeling stuck doing things the way they have always been done. We can help you work smarter with a clear vision of the way forward and with the tools to succeed.
InnovMarine provides a solution custom-fit to the marine industry
We believe in standing by our customer every step of the way, from planning and execution to organizational buy-in and training. Watch the video to learn more.
Marine consulting services that span the shipbuilding lifecycle
Because the stakes are so high, there are many layers of pressure for each project. No matter who you are — ship builder, ship owner or designer — you deserve better processes and innovative technology that make your life easier. We help all types of companies across the shipbuilding lifecycle start their digital journey.
Design better ships, faster
- New design: Reduction of design cycle time and ability to respond to changes faster.
- Existing ships: Better communication of as built design integration, sister ship modifications, and refit and repair requests for naval architects.
Build better ships, faster
- Process and procedure automation to help you deliver ships quicker with better quality
- Creation of data transparency between departments in all phases of shipbuilding (communication of data, project status, versions, data compatibility, etc.)
Operate better ships, longer and for lower cost!
- Better data management system for better reliability, accessibility, usability
- Connect your ship’s Digital Twin to monitor systems, prevent
For shipbuilding companies looking
to be best-in-class
Working with InnovMarine is right for your company if you are looking to:
- Move away from spreadsheets & manual processes
- Reduce the use of one-off software solutions
- Stop using trial and error for internal process development
- Eliminate orphan processes and have your processes work together seamlessly from design to delivery
- Reduce confusion on the shop floor, and between engineering and production
- Realize and adjust to unrealistic schedules
- Reduce manual work and standardize processes
- Deliver on expected quality
Give decision-makers access to the right data at the right time
We know change is scary! You don’t have to go through it alone.
We know change is scary, you do not have to go it alone. You are the internal trusted advisor at your company, and you need to be certain about the way forward with a clear vision and path to get there. With over 150 years of collective experience in the marine industry, we will equip you with the tools you and your organization need.
How to start your digital journey
Shipbuilders are tired of dealing with the same day-to-day struggles…
- High labor costs
- Unrealistic schedules
- Ongoing quality issues
- Low culture and morale
- Constantly changing requirements
- Outdated processes & procedures
Download our free white paper and start your journey towards building better ships faster.
The Top 5 Hidden Inefficiencies
That are Costing Shipbuilders Millions of Dollars a Year